Information about RUKA-16
RUKA is the student festival at the Department of marine technology and is held every second year in October. We arrange revue, conserts, courses, parties and other arrangements within a week, all happening at Tyholt and all for marine students! We are looking for volunteers who are eager to create an amazing RUKA-16 together with around 300 other volunteers from our department.
By joining as a volunteer for RUKA-16 you will get the chance to experience the largest, oldest and most appriciated arrangement for marine students at NTNU. You will get invited to VERY FUN parties and social arrangements exclusivly for the volunteers, get to know many very nice people and get a free volunteer RUKA-16 t-shirt. Do not hesitate to contact one of the board members of RUKA-16 if you have any questions! General workload as volunteer is 1-2 work shifts of about 1-3 hours and one day or some hours course ahead of the festival.
At Monday 3rd of October you can finally sign up and purchase tickets for events at RUKA-16. Go to http://www.ruka.no/arrangementer/ and plan what you want to do during RUKA-16.
REGISTRATION FOR EVENTS / TICKET SALE:
All non-free events will be sold via mCash, a mobile payment solution which was used at the gala. mCash is available in App store (https://itunes.apple.com/no/app/mcash/id550136730?l=no&mt=8) and Play store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=no.mcash). International MasterCard can be used in mCash, VISA is not accepted. QR code and hyperlink (both methods are possible to use to find tickets) for sale will be available via mail and on www.RUKA.no at the same day as ticket release. NB! DO NOT PRESS THE EJECT TICKET-button when the purchase is completed in mCash, this will ticket inspectors do!
Any problems or questions regarding purchases or general questions about mCash? Please contact: email@example.com .
RELEASE OF TICKETS:
- Monday October 3rd at 12:00: Pole dance course – 100 kr, Whiskey course – 220 kr, swing course – 50 kr, rib safari – 300 kr, poker tournament (sign up via Google Docs found at www.RUKA.no and RUKIADE (sign up via Google Docs).
- Tuesday, October 4th at 12:00: Beer tasting – 150 kr, IMPROschmimpro – 50 kr, Escape Reality – 150 kr.
- Wednesday October 5th at 12:00: Entrance Friday party (gala and opening) – 110 kr, entrance Saturday (three concerts and party) – 220 kr, revue (NB! Only in Norwegian) – 100 kr, soup revue (NB! Only in Norwegian, incl. Soup) – 20 kr.
BONG (VALUE PAPER) SALE:
Throughout RUKA-2016, alcohol, pizza and casino chips sales occur by BONG. Bong can be purchased in mCash consecutively. NB! DO NOT PRESS THE EJECT TICKETS-button after purchased your bong, then it will be deemed that you have retrieved your bong and you will NOT be given a new one! Bong will be possible to be picked up at the following times at Tyholt:
- Friday October 14th, between presentation and quiz
at the bars during all events serving alcohol (not Thursday 20th to Saturday 22nd)
- Thursday October 20th, at the main entrance from 19.00 to 23.30
- Friday October 21st from 19.30 to 02.00
- Saturday October 22nd from15.00 to 02.00
Prices for bong will be constant before and during RUKA:
small: 250 kr (value 225 kr)
large: 450 kr
Any questions? Please contact one of the board members or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org